Monday, August 6, 2007

#21 Podcasting

Well, hello all!

I've worked my way to #21! Woohoo! Anway, I did a little searching in all three directories. I think I like the Yahoo directory the best! It's very visually pleasing and easy to use. In order to compare I performed the same searches in all of the directories.

I now have three new feeds in my bloglines accounts for podcasts that I enjoy. They of course are all centered around Walt Disney World. I mean, c'mon, what did you expect? Anyway...finding the podcasts, listening to them, and subscribing to them is pretty much a walk in the park for me. I was familiar with podcasting before this discovery exercise, but I did learn about new directories. I pretty much used Itunes, since it's on my computer for my Ipod anyway.

Since I'm not working in a library right now I will admit to not looking at how to make a podcast. If and when the time comes, I can always refer back to the instructions. All in all, a very easy, although informative little task.

No comments: