Friday, July 6, 2007

#10 Playing with Generators

Well, if you scroll up and down my blog you will see that I've played with some different generators! And you better believe that I've bookmarked the sites so that I can have fun later on! Some of the generators were hilarious!!! I did use the sketch generator to turn one of my pics into a sketch, however it was really hard to see on the blog, so I took it off.

However, I did use a badge generator, a diploma generator, a saying generator. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of my blog to see the other images I generated! I really couldn't have had more fun than this! All of these generators were very simple to use!

And gee, I was ahead of the game because I'd already created my avatar and posted it on my blog a couple weeks ago. I love creating avatars, every time you visit the sites there is a new item or two that can be added. It's a lot of fun. And seriously, people wonder why some can spend hours in front of computer. It's not that hard to imagine.

No comments: