Tuesday, July 10, 2007

#11 Library Thing

So, I've looked at LibraryThing! It's pretty awesome! I wish I actually could catalog all of my private books, however, since their in storage, that is a bit of a challenge. I cataloged the ones I had with me and the others I could remember. I plan on using this site again once everything comes out of storage and I can access all of my material. The site is very simple to use, which I like. It makes it extremely accessible to anyone, you don't need any specific skills.

The tutorials are very straight forward and easy to follow, again, increasing accessiblity for all. I wish this was something I knew about sooner. I certainly plan on keeping up with this, it will make keeping tabs on my collection easy. Plus, it'll be a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon....cataloging!

Check out my library catalog (and keep checking back, hopefully I'll be updating)
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/DisFan

No comments: