Tuesday, July 17, 2007

#17 Playing around in the Sandbox

I've had a fun afternoon playing around with PBwiki. I added my blog to the sandbox and then created my own page. There's a link from the homepage and it's called, "Favorite Things to Do in Ohio."

I love editing PBWiki with HTML. I find I don't like the point and click editing style, and would rather utilize HTML. It's not hard to learn some basic HTML and there are plenty of website out there for you to find the code you need and copy and paste it.

I also find that this helps keep my very basic HTML skills going. All in all, a fun time, and don't forget to check out my page in the Sandbox. I added a counter to the bottom, so I can see if anyone besides me looks at it!

2 comments:

Outlander said...

Okay Former Library Godess. I'm impressed that you are keeping tabs on HCPL. I'm finishing up thing #6: giving feedback on someone else's blog. You got picked. By the way, in case you are wondering, I worked with you on Wednesday nights. Check out my blog: Outlandermd.blogspot.com

I finally started this 23 thing adventure. Also, say hi to K for me.

AVZone said...

Hey C,
Just wanted to let you know your YA SRP is going great!! Hope all is well in Ohio. email if you get a chance...
ak