Tuesday, July 31, 2007

#20 Playing with YouTube

I really do love this site! There are A LOT of funny things on here. I searched a couple different things that I have interests in and watched some videos. It wasn't that bad from home, the bandwith wasn't an issue. Tip for anyone having trouble; let the clip start loading and then pause it and let the red status bar under the video load all the way. It's then saved to your temporary memory and you can play it without any problems.

I looked up a cartoon from my childhood, Tranzor Z and was able to watch some it. I also found a clip from a comedian showing the "History of Dance" and finally, just for a happy thought I decided to see what was there on Disney World. You can see clips of the rides and much more. I choose one of the fireworks show, Wishes.

I like all the features that are available on YouTube, it's very simple to create an account and save things if you like.

No comments: